We loved having the Gray family in our ward, even though it was just for a year. Jaden and Isaac were great friends and I loved having Kimberly as a friend and visiting teacher. Oh and we thought Sam was great, too I guess ;). They are an awesome family and we had some fun playdates and times at the beach. And I was so glad we got to meet brand new Lily before they moved!
One of the last activities we did together was going to the Agricultural Museum in Dover. It was fun to tour all the houses, feed the chickens, and see all the old tractors. But hands down the best part was the old train station with the train tracks! Jaden could have stayed on those tracks ALL day.
We miss them and hope we get to visit them sometime in the near future. Jaden can pick Boston out on a map because that's "where Isaac lives!"
No comments:
Post a Comment