How am I still not done blogging about our summer? I swear...someday I will be caught up on this blog. Someday.
To wrap it up, Jaden and I spent a couple of days in Park City with Stan, Julie and Spence. We spent the evening with Steve's Uncle Mike and Aunt Shannon and their girls. We had a bbq and then rode the Alpine Slide. Jaden got spoiled by his grandpa and got to ride all the kiddie rides. He loves carousels, but all my pictures of that were blurry! Oh well.
Julie and I went on a hike one morning and it felt SO good to be back in the mountains!!! Oh I miss them so much. Funny how you never realize how good you have it until it's gone...
Jaden and Braxton "helped" Jake and Felecia build their bed...
...and we went to a family wedding shower for them...
and poor baby got sick...
so he got to watch movies downstairs on the bed and then help Grandpa put reloaded shells into cases (he's such a Howell) :).
Jaden and Braxton got some good cousin time in! There was lots of playing going on while we set up for the reception.
And after the wedding (like really, the same day of the ceremony and luncheon), we got to have dinner and visit with Sister Ma, Steve's "mission mom" who was visiting from Canada! It was great to meet people from Steve's mission, although as soon as the conversation went from English to Chinese, I was gone. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment