12.22.2013

a visit to princeton

Steve had to make an overnighter to NYC, so Jaden and I caught a ride up to visit the Paces in New Jersey! Jess and Evan showed us around Princeton for a couple of days while Garrett worked. Can I just say that I LOVE discovering new places all around the east coast? New opportunities for adventure seem endless here. And can we talk for a minute about the architecture? I was taking pictures like a crazy person. 

Frat houses


The city of Princeton (down the street from the campus)


Playing with the trains at the Princeton City library



Touring campus







It kind of made me miss college for a split second while we were taking a tour of the campus. We were surrounded by lots of prospective students and the student who was our tour guide seemed like she was involved in everything! It was incredibly Gilmore Girl-esque. But it didn't take long to get over that nostalgia and be grateful for no more textbooks, group projects, finals, or most importantly, tuition! It was fun to reminisce though :). 

Thanks for showing us around, Jess! We had so much fun in NJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment