12.22.2013

October family fun

Okay I lied. It turns out we DID do some fun family things in October! 
Wow, I need to be better about keeping up with this blog before I forget details. 

We went to Happy Feet aka "the penguin movie" drive-in style. We all loved sitting in the back of the car all bundled up in our coats and blankets! I think Jaden probably thought we were crazy, but he got into it!


We went on a "campering" trip (NOT camping like Steve and I know it where you camp in tents and stuff--this is camping in campers and therefore campering :) ) one weekend in October. It was a work outing with the members of Steve's office. We had a great time, accompanied with about ten minutes of near panic when Jaden locked himself in the camper with the lights off and we couldn't find the key or a way to get to him. You know, just keeping it real :). I also tried scrapple! I had sworn I would never eat it, but it wasn't too bad. I just thought of it as sausage (which I'm not really big on either) and tried not to think about what I was really eating. It ended up being an enjoyable little overnighter.





No comments:

Post a Comment