7.26.2010

it takes two to tandem...


Happy Birthday to me!
Steve, being the best husband in the world, took me tandem bike riding on the Ocean City boardwalk early Saturday morning.

It's a good thing we went early, because it was over 95 degrees at nine in the morning.
Ridiculous.

I absolutely LOVED everything about it, though (minus the heat).
I didn't think tandem riding was even that hard, until I tried being the one in front.
I'm totally fine with being in the back, haha.




This is my favorite beach house on the boardwalk.
May I just say, I'm in LOVE with beach houses.



Speaking of beaches and beach houses,
for our Friday night date we headed up to Bethany beach
because we heard it was a lot cuter and more quaint than gaudy Ocean City.

But first, we had to make a stop at Five Guys.
Neither of us had ever been there...what's wrong with us?


Deliciously disgusting.


Bethany beach definitely has blocks and blocks of the CUTEST beach houses I've ever seen.
(although the one in the background of this pic isn't actually that good looking...)


Man, no one ever thinks about moving to Maryland as living by the beach.
I was sure surprised this weekend at how amazing and beautiful (and crowded) the beaches are here.


I actually went with a friend to Assateague Island-another beach-on Friday afternoon as well.
Three beaches in 24 hours.

I'm in love.

I'm in love with this boy and the beach.


Thanks for a fun weekend and the best birthday present ever, honey!

2 comments:

  1. How FUN! I would love a good bike ride right now. Especially at the beach.

    ReplyDelete