n.: a hard working, hard playing family that is always up for adventure, laughter, music, faith, color, fresh air, awkward moments and creating a memorable life together.
Holy smokes! When you said you were cutting it I didn't know you meant getting rid of it entirely! I love it. It is so cute and mommy-ish (in a very chic way of course)
Hey we've never met but your "Elder Howell" went on a mission with my hubby and I saw your blog on Melaina Rogers who's husband is my husbands friend....did you get all that? haha. So excited for you and the baby and cute hair cut and just wanted to tell Steve hi from Jeremy!!! You're welcome to check out our blog it's chelandjer.blogspot.com
You look great! Happy birthday to both of you! I'm so glad to hear you are loving where you are, and are enjoying the beaches! I've been homesick for them seeing you and my other friends having so much fun there! There is nowhere in the world quite like the shore! And i'm so glad you aren't sick anymore! this part of pregnancy is way better...as soon as you feel baby it gets WAY better!!
ohhhhh my heck!!! SO CUTE!!! I LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteFun! And daring... I don't think I could...
ReplyDeleteSo, Camille waited until after the baby came... wonder what you'll do then? ;)
Loves!
What a cute cut! It looks super cute on you! Humidity...ugh.
ReplyDeleteAudrey....Darling!
ReplyDeleteI totally chopped all my hair off while I was pregnant too. ha. :) Way cute, Audrey!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes! When you said you were cutting it I didn't know you meant getting rid of it entirely! I love it. It is so cute and mommy-ish (in a very chic way of course)
ReplyDeleteAudrey- love the haircut! It is way cute! Can you have them fly out to Utah to cut my hair?? :)
ReplyDeleteHey we've never met but your "Elder Howell" went on a mission with my hubby and I saw your blog on Melaina Rogers who's husband is my husbands friend....did you get all that? haha. So excited for you and the baby and cute hair cut and just wanted to tell Steve hi from Jeremy!!! You're welcome to check out our blog it's chelandjer.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHumidity really does make you do crazy things! I wish it made me look as cute as you though! Love the cut.
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Happy birthday to both of you! I'm so glad to hear you are loving where you are, and are enjoying the beaches! I've been homesick for them seeing you and my other friends having so much fun there! There is nowhere in the world quite like the shore! And i'm so glad you aren't sick anymore! this part of pregnancy is way better...as soon as you feel baby it gets WAY better!!
ReplyDelete