7.07.2010

it's that time of life...

What do you do once you've...



...gotten married...

...graduated from college...

...landed the first job...

...and moved across the country??


We've decided that the next step is apparently
to have a baby!!

And we can't wait to welcome Baby Howell into the world on (or around)
January 11, 2011!

yep...
1-11-11
...cool, huh?!

Wow, life is coming at us fast...

as you can see by Steve's reaction to the pregnancy test, haha.

I'll spare you the rest of the pregnancy test "proof" pictures,
cuz really,
who wants to see those?


But we're so excited!!!
(despite how the picture above looks, haha)

And today I got to hear its heartbeat for the first time,
which, as the nurse said,
is the second best sound in the world.
The first, of course, is the first cry once it's born.
And I have to say I agree with her.

So we're kind of freaking out (and by "we" I mean "me"),
but we can't wait!

Yay for the next phase of life!

10 comments:

  1. That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's so awesome! You two are going to make GREAT parents! Super happy for you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...being parents is better than I ever thought it would be. We are so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling okay...if not...zofran works WONDERS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Audrey!! I am so excited for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we're plenty jealous of you and all of your adventures too! Haha, Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete