7.23.2010

just because you asked

I've debated about documenting the
"baby bump."

I always thought it would be no problem,
taking the progress pictures,
but now that it's real I feel self-conscious.

Maybe it's because I am full-fledged into the
"just feeling fat"
stage.

But I know I'll look back and wish I had more pictures,
plus I have to keep the fam updated now,
so here you go.

My 15 week tummy.

Please pardon the pajamas and late-night
"need to go to bed" glow,
or whatever that is.

PS- It looks smaller than it really is...


I've also debated about documenting my thoughts and experiences
regarding pregnancy.

...

Still not over that debate.

Stay tuned.

5 comments:

  1. you should tell us everything!! ha well not everyything but most

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether or not you post it, you should document it somehow. You and your baby will want to remember. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently....I'd *kill* to be that small. ;)

    For the sake of your own sanity, DO NOT take pictures after you hit 8 months. Just don't. Unless you feel super strongly about documenting everything. DO get maternity shots done but earlier. Like at six or seven months because having really nice shots of you "with child" will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm... pretty sure your bump is nonexistent. You look great! Oh, and I totally know what you mean about just feeling fat. Not sure if I ever completely got rid of that feeling!?;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are darling. And I wish you were still here in Utah. Even though I hardly saw you guys... it was nice knowing you were around!

    How's the adventure going? :)

    ReplyDelete