2.23.2013

ANOTHER new sister!!!!

MY BROTHER GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT!!!!



Oh. My. Goodness. 
I am SOOOO happy for Daniel and Ally!
They are getting married in June.

For those of you keeping track, this is my second brother (I only have two) to get engaged within the past week.
Life is so crazy!! It has been SO fun the past couple of months to see both of Peter and Daniel's relationships progress. The past couple of weeks have been especially fun as they've been working on finding rings, figuring out their proposal plans, and asking Steve and I tons of questions about everything from budgets and apartments to diamonds and engagement plans. It's so fun to see things from a guy's perspective--something I've never had. I've been dying with anticipation for the past couple of weeks, especially knowing details in advance that the girls never get to know!! :)  Can I just say I LOVE having brothers. They are both the best and some of my best friends.

And I'm also SO excited to have SISTERS!!!!
I have two sisters on Steve's side of the family who I love dearly and I can't wait to have some on my side of the family, too! It's so crazy to see how your family dynamic changes with each new addition. It will definitely be an adventure adding both Ally and Brittany to our family within two months from each other! I can't wait! It's hard being so far away from everyone and all the excitement, but I'm SO glad we get to be traveling to Utah a couple of times this summer to see/meet them and attend their weddings! I met Ally once during Christmas, and I've only gotten to Skype with Britt, but I can tell from texting/chatting with them, and the things that my brothers and parents say about them that they are both PERFECT for my brothers. It's fun to see how Ally matches Daniel and Britt matches Peter. The two couples are different, because Peter and Daniel are so different from each other, but both girls are SO darling and just fit so well with each of my brothers. Those boys are definitely blessed :). 

*sigh*
Ahh, it's so fun to see so much love :). 

Congrats to all you guys! Thanks for including us in your plans and busy lives! We love you and can't wait for this summer!!!

1 comment: