2.19.2013

a new sister!

MY BROTHER GOT ENGAGED ON SATURDAY!!!!
Oh my goodness,  I am so excited for them.
My family is growing this year and it's awesome. 
Random, but Steve and I will have not just one, but TWO sisters named Brittany! :)

When Peter asked Britt how she wanted to be proposed to, she told him she wanted to be surprised, have her family there, and have it filmed. So we are lucky enough to have this amazing video by their videographer Jared Fadel! I may have shed three tears or so watching it. It's so crazy watching this boy be in love! I'm so happy I got to see it! Can't wait for their wedding!


Britt + Pete | The Proposal from Jared Fadel on Vimeo.





PS--A follow up on my Facebook Lent challenge: yeah I'm failing. But ONLY because I got on a couple times to see their engagement photos and video. I decided that this is a pretty big week for my brother and I can allow myself to feel connected to him and the rest of my family through Facebook even though I live thousands of miles away. I'm not scrolling through my mini feed aimlessly, I promise. Just stalking my bro and new sis :). Again, please don't judge me! I'm trying! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm failing at mine too! The day after I started, all of the guys at work brought yummy cookies that their wives had made. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah- this was so sweet! And fireworks?! Holy moly!

    ReplyDelete