7.02.2013

Steve's half marathon and TV

Last Black Friday Steve really wanted to buy a new TV. I told him he could buy one when he trained for and ran a half marathon. So he faithfully trained and ran the St. Michael's race in May.
Last 100 yards

Final time 2:09:01. Awesome job! 

I ran the 5K with the stroller in 35:50. Not a great time, but at least a minute+ /mile faster than my normal stroller pace. 


So of course we went shopping! 

Trying to get the TV home :)

Steve may have gotten a new TV, but I found the $5 bargain  movie bin, so I  made him compromise and make the first movie on the TV a chick flick. 


I really should have made the deal a full marathon, but whatever. Here's to overcoming the desk job blahs! Now we can celebrate by watching TV...? Great job honey!

1 comment:

  1. Matt had to finish his thesis before he got to get a new TV. What is it with guys and TVs??? Ha! PS. I love the pic of the box on top of Jaden's carseat. Haha!

    ReplyDelete