7.25.2013

2 and a half year old Jadenisms

Mom: Jaden, let's change your diaper.
Jaden: No!
Mom: How 'bout yes.
Jaden: How 'bout no.

I love this face.

Mom: Jaden are you exploring?
Jaden: No, I am Jaden!

 Dad: Jaden is growing like a weed.
Mom: Jaden, are you a weed?
Jaden: No, I am a boy!




Jaden: Get...out...of...my way! 
(WHERE did he learn that one?!)

Jaden loves his "Ruff"

Jaden (reaching for scriptures that Mom is trying to read): Maybe I can help!
Mom: How do you ask nicely for the scriptures?
Jaden: Please, Mama, have scit-p...scpt...church book.


And today's random one:
Jaden: We go to Asia with Dada! 
(Surprise Daddy, I guess we're tagging along on your next trip :))

Our little babbler has turned into a talker almost overnight and he sure knows how to crack us up!
We love you, Jaden!

2 comments:

  1. funny stuff! and he is going to be a heart breaker when he's older, for sure. Look at that face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this age! They just say the cutest things. Especially love him trying to say scriptures...haha!

    ReplyDelete