My baby brother is MARRIED!
It was such a wonderful day.
(Whoever decided to get married at 1 pm was brilliant. It made for such a relaxing morning.)
I am SO proud of my brother and the good choices he has made in his life to bring him to this day. I just love Ally and I'm so glad that she and Daniel are so happy together. Their sealing was beautiful. Their reception was fabulous (although it was SO. stinking. hot.). The catered Cafe Rio style dinner my mom had before the reception was AMAZING.
I don't really know what else to say...just that I love this cute couple and I'm SO grateful we were a part of their special day!
 |
| They're MARRIED! |
 |
| Okay this has got to be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Ally texted it to me and Steve and I could not stop laughing. We don't know when it happened, but we have definitely turned into THAT family. I guess we shouldn't be surprised. Everyone else saw it coming... :) |
 |
Family is pretty much the greatest thing ever.
|
 |
| Pedro and his darling fiancee Brittany (who I FINALLY got to meet in person, after four months of skype!) Love her! |
 |
| I love this boy too :) |
 |
| We've been talking a lot about the temple together as a family in preparation for us to go out for these weddings. We have been telling Jaden that the temple is where you go to feel close to Jesus. When we turned it around later and asked him why we go to the temple, he told us it was to "see Jesus." Um, not exactly. He found this grate on the side of the temple and was talking into it because he thought that was where you "talked to Jesus." Hahahaha! I LOVE having a toddler! |
 |
| Oh these handsome boys just make my heart skip beats. If I had known Steve would look that good in a brand new suit, I'd have bought him one years ago, haha. Not that his 10 year old suit is bad or anything...just sayin', I think he's hot :) |
 |
| Jaden made friends with Aunt Britt while we were in the temple |
 |
White shirts will NEVER stayed tucked into little boys' pants.
I gave up that hope a long time ago.
Good thing their faces are so stinking cute. |
 |
| Wow....just wow. |
 |
| Love my cute parentals. It was a payday for them for sure! |
 |
SISTERS!!! Oh how excited am I to finally have some!!!
(On my side of the family at least. I am already lucky enough to have two--almost three--Howell sisters who I LOVE, too. Thank heavens for marriage!!) |
 |
| This picture gives my heart such joy. At the same time, I wonder when we got so old?!?! These boys (men?!?!) are seriously some of my best friends. So happy for them both. |
 |
| I took these TWO pictures at the reception. That's what photographers are for, anyway, right? Ally hired Jamee Pew Photography and she was darling. All the good pictures in this post are from her. |
 |
| The wedding party |
 |
| And they're off!! (How great is her dress!) |
You're so pretty!
ReplyDelete