1.16.2011

year two

Wow, we've had an eventful year!
I know this post is more than a little late, but I wanted to recap our second year of marriage in pictures.
So hats off to 2010-we sure enjoyed you!

January
We headed down to St. George for some geocaching.


February
Valentine's Day!
(Yes, this is a cop out picture because really we didn't have anything cool happen during this month)


March
We got our kitchen torn apart while trying to fix the leak that left a huge hole in our wall.

Actually I think that was in January as well, but hey, March needed a picture.
We had a couple of really lame months.
I guess I could post several projects and papers that we worked on during these two months, but we're trying to forget those.


April
We spent General Conference weekend in Park City with my fam...


...and we finished up school projects...


...and we took a break from finals by heading up the canyon...


...and then we graduated!


So of course we had to skip town and head down to Cancun for some much needed R and R.


May
We found out we were pregnant!


Steve had a "man's weekend" filled with shooting, four wheeling, etc...


Then we accepted a job offer and took off to the eastern shore for the weekend to apartment hunt...


We sent a brother off on a mission...


...and said goodbye to our dear friend Andy.


June
We spent a great week in Hawaii with Steve's family...


Then came back, finished packing, and headed across the country to our new home...


And I came straight back west for a Simple Grace-filled week of performances.


July
We celebrated our birthday...


...then Steve went to Vietnam and the Philippines...


and I went to Education Week in Rexburg with my madre and girlies.


August
We went camping in Virginia...


and spent a week in North Carolina for Steve's job.


September
We went on a quick weekend business trip to NYC.



October
Steve took a business trip to Paris...


and I welcomed home a brother from a mission.


November
My family came out to visit and we spent a few days in DC.


December
We went on a day trip to Dover and saw the Dover Downs...


and finished out the year welcoming Jaden into our family on Christmas Eve!



It's hard to believe 2010 has come and gone already!
We never would have guessed at the beginning of the year where we'd be now.
We're looking forward to 2011 and for all the changes and adventures this year will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! That is an eventful year indeed. A lot of really great things happened to you in 2010. How grateful you must be.

    ReplyDelete