1.08.2011

pictures galore!!

As promised...
here are pictures!
So hard to choose just a few, but these are a pretty representational cross section of our life for the past two weeks.
Speaking of, I can't believe my baby is two weeks old already!


Last prego pic--taken one week before D-day at 36 1/2 weeks...

Merry Christmas!

Mom made it right as we were getting discharged from the hospital.
Excellent timing!

Headed home!

Gram and the most expensive Christmas present we're ever going to give her... :)

All bundled up for his first doctor's appointment!
(PS- Jared and Ali, we tried to use your car seat but the car seat inspection lady at our childbirth class wouldn't let us...it's past its expiration date I guess. But thank you so so much!)

Traumatized from his first bath experience...

...but after a new diaper, clothes, dinner and some love, things are all better!

Let the late nights begin!

LOVE this boy :)

This is Jaden's favorite outfit.
Those sweats are so comfy he doesn't really know what to do with himself except sleep.

Someone loves his Gram!

Happy baby...

...and a not so happy baby.

Steve is what we call the "swaddle king."

I don't know what this face is, but it makes me laugh :)

Bright eyes!


Hangin' out with Dad.
That was the first and last time Jaden will ever be allowed on our bedspread.
Let's just say that outfit got washed and we're headed to the dry cleaners soon...


6 comments:

  1. So Cute! I am glad you and baby Jaden (right?) are doing well. This time is so precious and yet so incredibly tiring. You guys are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhhhhh that's so awesome and so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO PRECIOUS! I am glad your mom made it. And as foolish as it is, I am sitting in the middle of the library crying over this beautiful baby!! Wish I could come see him (and you) right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pictures Audrey. It's so fun to be-able to get a peek in on some of experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey...he's perfect! I'm so glad that everything went well and somewhat jealous that you delivered early!!! You look great!

    ReplyDelete