Today is my due date!
And this is what my life looks like:

Wow, I can't imagine still being pregnant right now...
I think I'd be running stairs trying to get him here.
Luckily he was too excited to join us for Christmas to wait for a cool birthday date like 1/11/11!
And I am definitely not complaining!
We sure love our little bambino!

I love this little polo outfit :)
And this is what my life looks like:
Wow, I can't imagine still being pregnant right now...
I think I'd be running stairs trying to get him here.
Luckily he was too excited to join us for Christmas to wait for a cool birthday date like 1/11/11!
And I am definitely not complaining!
We sure love our little bambino!
I love this little polo outfit :)
He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I hope I go a little early with this next baby!!! What a little sweetie. It's crazy how fast your life changes.
ReplyDeleteAudrey he is such a beautiful babY!!
ReplyDeleteI totally thought of you that day!
ReplyDelete