1.19.2011

okay kid, do your worst...

...because we're ready for you.



These came in the mail yesterday.


Five. Huge. Boxes. Worth.

Thanks to diapers.com with their good deals and free shipping,
we're set with diapers and wipes for the next six months.

And that's how a husband solves "running out of diapers" problems:
Just take care of it all at once!

He's so happy about this purchase, I think I'll give him diaper duty till this stash runs out... :)

It's amazing the things we buy for a little 7 lb bundle of joy!

Now, where to put them???

7 comments:

  1. Haha!! Sounds kind of like my husband. . . your husband's not a business guy is he? I think I buy diapers maybe twice a year?? Well, when you've got a baby diapers are TOTALLY considered "food storage" and trust me, you'll go through those diapers FAST! Especially during the first year of baby's life and if you're breast feeding (natural laxitive).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. diapers.com!!!! It pretty much makes my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never ordered diapers from there before but I have been curious about it! I hate when I realize I have 10 diapers left and have to get to the store that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... I love you guys.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! I'll have to check out the website.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have more diapers than we do and we have three in diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to tell you Both pampers and Huggies have rewards codes that are on each package of diapers, you can type them into the website and you will get prizes and such depending on how many points you have, With that many pampers diapers you could probably get lots of stuff from just the points on each package. it's probably worth just taking a minute or two to do it!

    ReplyDelete