Ahhhh, we're having a baby!
And we find out the gender NEXT WEEK!
We kind of had a freak out moment for a second...yep just a second, cuz it's starting to get more real...but we're really excited!
So here's the part where you get to guess...
BOY or GIRL?
Results to be given next week...as soon as we know, promise!
Humorous side note: At my doctor's appointment this past week, I got to record the baby's heartbeat for Steve to hear. Apparently he thought it sounded like this. Yep, techno, Strong Bad style. And the sad part is, he's kind of right, haha.
And just because I'm proud of myself for remembering to take a picture, here's baby bump at week 18! Popping out more and more...
And we find out the gender NEXT WEEK!
We kind of had a freak out moment for a second...yep just a second, cuz it's starting to get more real...but we're really excited!
So here's the part where you get to guess...
BOY or GIRL?
Results to be given next week...as soon as we know, promise!
Humorous side note: At my doctor's appointment this past week, I got to record the baby's heartbeat for Steve to hear. Apparently he thought it sounded like this. Yep, techno, Strong Bad style. And the sad part is, he's kind of right, haha.
And just because I'm proud of myself for remembering to take a picture, here's baby bump at week 18! Popping out more and more...

PS-My goal this week is to catch up our blog on our adventures these past few weeks-mine in Utah and Steve's in Vietnam/Philippines. I've already asked Steve to actually blog about his trip himself (how can I blog about things I wasn't there for?), but we'll see how it goes. He's kind of anti-blogging, so it's asking a lot. :) Stay tuned.
girl!
ReplyDeleteGirl :)
ReplyDeleteboy!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great! My guess is a GIRL!
ReplyDeleteGirl. Then when (if) we move out east when Matt graduates our little girls can be besties of friends. :)
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute! I miss you already. I guess....
ReplyDeleteboy?