Our lives have been completely crazy for the past 2 months.
In case you couldn't tell.
One night,
because I couldn't sleep,
I decided to figure out our life statistics
for the past 2 months.
So here you go:
in 2 months we have been in
2 countries
{USA and Mexico}
5 time zones
{Hawaii, Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern}
18 states
{Utah, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Texas, North Carolina, Minnesota, and Kentucky}
11 airports
and on 21 airplanes.
I've been in a different time zone every week for the past month.
We are SO tired of traveling and we're ready to be done.
But it's been fun!!
In case you couldn't tell.
One night,
because I couldn't sleep,
I decided to figure out our life statistics
for the past 2 months.
So here you go:
in 2 months we have been in
2 countries
{USA and Mexico}
5 time zones
{Hawaii, Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern}
18 states
{Utah, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Arizona, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Texas, North Carolina, Minnesota, and Kentucky}
11 airports
and on 21 airplanes.
I've been in a different time zone every week for the past month.
We are SO tired of traveling and we're ready to be done.
But it's been fun!!
k so wait....that means you did all this traveling in your first trimester right???? K, Audrey, you're officially an Amazon fertility goddess. no joke.
ReplyDelete