6.13.2010

aloha oe

love. this. island.


oahu.
hawaii.
june 2010.


looking out at hanauma bay.





matsumoto's shave ice in hale iwa.
a must.




friends!
steve was friends with meg and i was friends with baagie.
now they're married...small world.





we visited the journey foundation camp for their talent night.
aka skits.
steve was a counselor for journey a couple of summers ago and i did PR for them, so it was fun to visit.





chocolate haupia cream pie from ted's bakery.




and then there's the PCC...


i thought all my friends would be gone, but i ran into ana in tonga!
we were in a class together at byuh back in the day.




hiking up to maunawili falls.




best beach ever.




such a fun trip!
it was so good to spend some time with steve's family before we leave.

speaking of which...






aloha oe, hawaii.

aloha oe, utah.


aloha eastern shore...
this week...

6 comments:

  1. SHEESH! Your sunset trumps my sunset! (Duh, Lindsay! It's Hawaii)! What a lovely vacation, holy smokes! :) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Hawaii looks incredible! One day I want to go there! YOu are moving this week?! Crazy. I hope the move goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck moving you guys! We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOO jealous. I miss it. :) Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh ha! HAWAII my love! the land where we became friends! I can't believe that you are moving to the east coast! Hope I can come visit sometime! (note: it is no accident that there are so many exclamation marks on this comment. they were necessary and realistic to my thoughts while reading this blog.!!!!)

    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks like the perfect vacation! You and your hubby are a cute match!!

    ReplyDelete