SNOW. In our backyard. What in the world? This is a very mean trick. What happened to shorts weather? Where did it go? You know, as much as we love the teasing and taunting us, I think you've had your fair share of fun.
Granted, the snowy creations are beautiful. We love them. In December. On our wedding day. Not halfway through April.

This is our driveway. It's gorgeous! Really this morning is completely beautiful. But I guess instead of having barbeques when school gets out we'll be serving hot chocolate and singing christmas carols.
So much for boxing up the sweaters this weekend.
Sad thing is that when I went home for Easter I took all my big sweaters and coats home . . . whoops . . . I layered up today! And I must say that it was kinda fun to see my students' reactions when I told them I had 8 inches of snow on my car this morning . . . West Jordan barely had a glaze!
ReplyDeleteI hope the emus are ok!!
ReplyDeleteps. It's been RAINING here. The Rexburg spring gets it. Ha. You thought you escaped. But really the snow just likes YOU.
You're doomed forever.
:)