So our landlords just bought a bunch of baby emu's. We're not exactly sure what they plan on doing with them, but they look cool. If you're like me and don't know what in the world an emu is, here's a picture of a grown one with her babies: 

We're exhausted. 10 more days till finals are over. Good day.
Emus? Ok that has to be the most random pet you could ever get! Awesome though!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I want to come see them! But more importantly I want to come and see you! Another game night is sounding really good about now... we all need some serious de-stressing. love you!
ReplyDeleteHaha . . . I love it. And I agree with Mal, that I want to see you! And I still say that if you have a game night, I'll be there :) Love you guys!
ReplyDelete