Early in April we had some uncharacteristically warm days. Like this warm:

I *try* to go to our previous ward's playgroups when I can (we've missed a lot lately because winter=sickness, spring=visitors, and summer=busy busy busy!). I love going and visiting with the awesome ladies in that ward. I wish I could make it happen more often. Anyway, the stars aligned and Jaden and I were able to make it to Cassie's Ocean City biking trip! She even had an extra bike for me so I didn't have to rent one with a seat. I got to pull the trailer with Jaden and her little boy Grayson, while she rode with her older son Drostan on their bike. We had five bikes, four bike trailers and nine kiddos all together--it was quite a sight for everyone on the boardwalk to see us biking in line, I'm sure. We had lunch on the beach as well and let the kiddos have some time in the sand. I think everyone was excited for some warm weather--especially me! It only lasted a few days and then we were back into typical spring rainy-ness, but we were sure glad we took advantage of our beach time when we could get it! Goodbye winter!
 |
| No one on the beach on April 9th... |
No comments:
Post a Comment