3.04.2012

be mine.

Our Valentine's was pretty low key this year. I was not feeling it at all until one day in Utah my SIL Britt asked Julie and me if we wanted to do a Valentine's craft with her for our hubbies. Um, of course! When do I ever get to do crafts with my sister and mother in law? Only never. So thanks to Britt and Julie, I had a darling little valentine to give to Steve.



Steve said he'd make dinner for me on Valentines. When it actually came around, there just wasn't time. We wanted to be at home though, so he ordered take out from one of our favorite restaurants and made me go pick it up. Thanks to the little stinkin' sweetheart, I came home to this:


And then Jaden got a present from his little valentine, Ruby :). A blue adirondack chair! Connie had been trying to find one for Jaden after he liked the green one she had found for Ruby. So it showed up on our doorstep! Thank you Ruby, Leslie and Connie!
*Side note: Funny how Jaden is wearing his adirondack hoodie while sitting in his adirondack chair... Haha just noticed it, oh boy :)*


It was a lovely little day of love.
I sure love my two valentines :).

1 comment: