Jaden got a visit from his grandma and granddad this past weekend!
My parents came out to see our new home and spend some time with their favorite grandson.
Only grandson, but still :)
We had a great time chatting, watching conference and just relaxing.
I love my parents and miss them a lot, so it was great to have a few days to just spend time together.
It took a little while for Jaden to warm up to the idea of having people in his house,
but he was pretty happy to have so much attention.
Jaden was helping Grandma out on our game of Sequence.

We spent lots of time on the piano.
Steve and I have a duet we like to play,
so we "performed"--more like practiced--it for my parents.
He's finally big enough to wear his cute little sneakers from Great Grandma Hayward.

Jaden wasn't too happy about his parents deciding to love on his cheeks at the same time.
Side note: I am wearing a Jimmer Fredette shirt sent with love from my brother.
Thanks Pedro!!
It was a great weekend and we were sad to see them leave.
Thanks for everything, Mom and Dad!
We can't wait to have you back out here again!

What a fun visit! I bet your parents were loving every second with Jaden. He is just darling!
ReplyDelete