4.15.2011

a virtual telegram for daddy. (for real this time)

Every once in a while Steve will send me texts in telegram format.
You know:

Hi. Stop. You're cool. Stop. I love you. Stop. Can't wait to see you tonight. Stop.

Etc.

So while Steve was gone on business for a few days last week, I thought he might appreciate a little telegram from Jaden in his inbox:



*Sorry it's such low quality.
I had to make it super small to get it to load.
I am NOT video savvy.*


6 comments:

  1. Cam stop and I stop watched stop that video stop twice and DIED every. single. time!...stop.

    We miss you guys and your fun-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey this is so cute! What a little cutie! Can't wait to meet him someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest post ever!!! I bet his dad loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audery,

    We heard what is going on...our prayers are with you and we hope everyone at your house is healthy and safe. We wish we were closer so we could help in some way. But for now I hope our thoughts and prayers will bring a little comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. What a handsome baby! "I love you" totally was "I love you" :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete