So my friend Lindsay has this thing on her blog called Heartstrings of the Week where she posts music that well, touches her heartstrings.
I love listening to the music she finds, because it usually gets to me, too.
I recently found a couple of songs that have hit my heartstrings, so I thought I'd pass them along as well.
Right now I'm pretty much addicted to my Il Divo station on Pandora.
I may or may not listen to it every. single. day.
LOVE that group.
I've had two songs from that station stuck in my head for the past week.
And I just barely realized why:
Powerhouse harmonies and key changes.
Oh man, they give me chills.
Every time.
Adagio by Il Divo
and
Requiem by Three Graces
I just barely heard this group for the first time--love them!
But then, I'm a big fan of female trios... :)
Hopefully these hit your heartstrings this week, too!
I love listening to the music she finds, because it usually gets to me, too.
I recently found a couple of songs that have hit my heartstrings, so I thought I'd pass them along as well.
Right now I'm pretty much addicted to my Il Divo station on Pandora.
I may or may not listen to it every. single. day.
LOVE that group.
I've had two songs from that station stuck in my head for the past week.
And I just barely realized why:
Powerhouse harmonies and key changes.
Oh man, they give me chills.
Every time.
Adagio by Il Divo
and
Requiem by Three Graces
I just barely heard this group for the first time--love them!
But then, I'm a big fan of female trios... :)
Hopefully these hit your heartstrings this week, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment