9.15.2010

our little cougar

We got a package in the mail today from my mom.

Included in it were a bag of her famous rolls, yummy snacks, two of this year's BYU $5 football t-shirts and these.





Ahh!! Yep, that's my boy.
Cougar in training.

Thanks so much Mom! (Grandma!)
He's off to a great start!

Cuz needless to say, a good BYU shirt and hat are necessities in our family.
It's how we roll.








Too bad he's missing football season this year.
Oh well, so are we... :(

3 comments:

  1. I love this more than you know.

    My kids (if I ever get to that) will be bred blue as well. Thanks to my mom who bred me :) (sorry Dad... red's just not my color!)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Love your mom. and her rolls. :) I edited that cupcake post to include the recipe! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete