2.15.2010

Catching Up...

So when I was uploading my Valentine's pictures to my computer, I realized I've missed out on a lot of blogging over the past two months. So for the sake of my posterity, I'm going to catch up a bit. Sorry for all the coming posts! :)

I think the first important event I left off was our one year anniversary! (How could I let that one slide? Oh yeah...Christmas...New Year's...school...etc.)

Once again, Steve surprised me with the best outing ever! He's so good at surprises and I definitely always love them! Our anniversary was on a Saturday, so Friday night he took me up to Temple Square where we saw the lights (a Christmas must) and ate at The Garden restaurant in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. (We affectionately named it the JSMB--do we go to BYU or what?)

After dinner Steve took me to Anniversary Inn! Holy cow, it was SO cool! We stayed in the lighthouse suite. I have always wanted to stay there but was not expecting that surprise at all! It was great!

The next day we went to the Utah Symphony to one of their Christmas matinee concerts. Holy moly does that boy love me or what. I absolutely love the symphony. Then we went to the temple (it was so great to be there on our anniversary--it brought back so many memories) and then headed over to the Lion House for dinner.

Such a perfect way to spend our anniversary! My cute hubby did such a great job planning all that and surprising me! Thanks babe! Here's to forever more years w/ you!

No comments:

Post a Comment