I really wanted to send out 2009 Christmas cards to friends, but in order to do so, I wanted to get updated pictures of us.
I guess you could say I'm self absorbed.
I'll be honest, I like having my picture taken.
Mostly because I appreciate photography and I love being part of the experience, but I can't accurately create the image I'm envisioning in my head. Frustrating. So instead, I just accept being on the other side of the camera. That way I can still be part of the experience even if I don't have the photography skills. Weird, I know. Steve thinks so, too.
So anyway, we tried to get pictures taken before Christmas so we could get cards out, but with finals and our anniversary and everything else under the sun, it didn't happen.
But last weekend we finally connected with my cousin in law, Elise, who was so willing to take some incredible pictures of us. It was so fun hanging out with her and my cousin Chase as they showed us all their secret places in Salt Lake where she loves to shoot.
So here's a belated Merry Christmas to you all. And Happy New Year. I hope you're all doing well. We love you!

(p.s. if you want to see more of Elise's pictures, go here. She hasn't been taking pictures that long, and she's amazing! I love her style!)
those pictures are rocking! you are smokin'! can you let me in on the secret locations?? those are rad!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are smoking! Love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThose turned out great!! I love the urban style.
ReplyDeleteAudrey,
ReplyDeleteLove love the hair cut...did you dye it too? It's a great change for you!
Enjoy your final semester.
Much love!
haha... of course you look great but I couldn't help laughing in my head a little at the truth of those lines....
ReplyDelete"...guess you could say I'm self absorbed.
I'll be honest, I like having my picture taken"
and taking your own pictures of yourself, and editing pictures of yourself....
JK
I love you <3
ps, it was so nice to talk the other day! It was just what I needed in my life. Thanks for calling me :)