I saw this on another blog and had to have it. It's a great pick-me-up and it definitely inspired me. I know that I often have insecurities and fears about reaching outside of my comfort zone. But having creativity gives me motivation, and encourages me to be brave. I grow when I let my mind stretch outside its normal limits. I'm learning how to be more creative with my creativity. It sounds weird, but I'm trying to reach for the talents I have hidden somewhere that still are yet to be discovered.
One day I hope to know how to cook, to be witty in conversation, to design and decorate a beautiful home, to plant flowers.
I hope to create children and learn from their free and innocent minds.
I hope to learn how to never grow old, to develop my love for the outdoors, and to encourage someone who is having a hard day.
I want to never stop learning, to link past with future, and to make a difference in someone's life.
I want to always be better and see how good I can get at it.
I want to laugh.
More than anything I want to create a life. My life. I want it to be full of color and love. I want it to be full of adventure and music. I want it to consist of the things that make me most happy in this world--my husband, my faith, and my family.
That is the ultimate creation.
I'm so glad you posted that! I remember the talk but haven't seen that little clip before. Now I want to make a list of things to create like you did!
ReplyDeleteHey Audrey! I found your blog...it's cute! You look so happy :-) Isn't marriage awesome?
ReplyDeleteAuds, you have a blog? sweet. I loved that video clip, it insipired me! hope things are going well for you two.
ReplyDelete