4.02.2013

Springing into Spring with Grandma!

What happens when Daddy goes out of town?
If we're lucky, we get a visit from Grandma!!

She stayed with us for a week while Steve traveled to Taiwan and Korea on business.
Sadly, I was sick for most of the time she was here. I felt bad for being so lame, but at the same time, it was SO nice to have my mom around to take care of Jaden (and me) so I could rest. Sometimes you just really need your mom, you know? We didn't do too much, but still had fun while going at a slower-than-normal pace.

We went to the zoo and the park...




Played with the Cars bowling game Grandma brought out...

Cars stuff EVERYWHERE...

Made rolls (natural yeast style)...


Flew the Cars kites that Grandma brought out...

Went out for pizza...

And had an Easter lesson and egg hunt for FHE!





We also went shopping a couple of times AND my mom treated me to my first-ever massage...oh my, it was amazing. It was so nice to have some good girl time, watch movies, and hang out with my madre. I miss her already. Thank you for coming Mom! We love you!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! So glad she could come out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {Heather}
    Sounds so fun and relaxing. Wish the sickness wasn't part of it, but going at a slower pace is so nice sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom treats me to massages too! It's the best. And YES please come see me if you can when you're here in Utah! I'll make it fun and worth your time :)

    ReplyDelete