Happy 4th Anniversary to us!
We're getting to the point where we feel like we've been married forever. The number "4" just doesn't seem like enough to encompass all we've been through together. It's been an awesome ride and I can't wait to spend forever more years with Steve--my eternal companion. The Lord sure knew what He was doing when he made families eternal. I am so grateful for that knowledge. It brings me so much peace, especially at this time of year and ESPECIALLY following the horrible Sandy Hook shooting. I am thanking God constantly these days for my little family. We are so blessed. And even through everything bad going on in the world, we are HAPPY. Life is wonderful.
Then:
Now:
Then:
Now:
And because I love statistics (looking at them, NOT studying them, just to clarify), here are a couple of ours I figured out this morning. A little backstory first--we watched our wedding video the other night and at the end the videographer had asked us to talk about where we saw ourselves in the future. We talked a lot about how we value travel. We listed off a few places we wanted to visit, and guess what, we've actually been to one of them already! We wanted to go back to Hawaii together, and Steve's family made that possible in 2010. Cambodia and Africa, we're coming for you eventually. Watch out. Anyway, I love having these stats to look back on, so here are some from our travel (mind you, our individual stats are totally different, with Steve trumping me by like 8 countries, but we'll talk about those another day :)).
Places we've been together in the last four years:
States: 25
Countries: 4 (Mexico, Bahamas, France, England)
Major Cities: 5 (DC, New York, Paris, London, Honolulu)
Airplanes: ????? (totally lost track by now)


Happy anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete