Day Three: Cococay
We did my favorite excursion in the morning--a jet ski tour! It was a guided tour around Royal Caribbean's private island of Cococay. While it wasn't something where we had free reign to go wherever we wanted, it was SO. MUCH. FUN. The water was a perfect blue-green and we even got to stop for a minute to swim and pick up starfish. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but it was by far the best excursion. Afterward, we met up with my dad who had been watching Jaden and went to the barbecue on the island, followed by swimming and some much needed relaxing in hammocks. Rock star day.
 |
| Going to town on a rib. This kid does not mess around. |
 |
| This water was a lot nicer for Jaden-no waves! |
 |
| On the tender back to the ship. Jaden had to point out the ocean, boat and water every chance he got. |
Formal Night
We got family pictures taken on the cruise because we've added two members to our family since our last update. Because we were planning on pictures, we got Jaden a suit, and holy moly, somehow that outfit and his blond hair, blue eyes and smile stole the hearts of the entire cruise ship. I seriously had about three people ask me if they could take a picture of my baby. I could understand why--I sure thought he was the cutest thing I ever did see :).
 |
| Reading in the library before dinner |
 |
| A handsome boy who ate almost nothing but fruit and french fries the whole week. It's not like we didn't try to give him healthy stuff. I guess he figured if we were gorging ourselves, he could too...? |
 |
| Like the sippy cup in the middle? Our waiter filled it up with milk every night for Jaden :) |
 |
| Trying to blow out the *napkin* candle |
 |
| Collapsing after dinner. It's hard to look so good for so long.:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment