Wow, I have so much to blog about!
I'm getting behind.
Like how I have finished my first ever quilt!
It's been done for about a month, but I'm still really proud of myself, so I'm dedicating a whole post to it. :)
Now that it's finished I look at it and see all my mistakes, but you know what?
I don't care.
Actually, that's a lie.
I care a lot, haha.
But even though this project was a very basic, very novice quilt,
it definitely got me out of my comfort zone and stretched my talents.
So I'm displaying it proudly over my sofa anyway.
Just don't look too closely at my corners.
Steve's Aunt Jan has a quilting machine, so while I was in Utah I got to use it!
Sew fun! (haha, oh please...)
I took it up to our family reunion at the Heber Valley Girls Camp and learned how to bind during craft time.
It was so fun to do this project with you!
I'm ready for the next one... :)

I love it!! I love love love the colors!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Audrey! That is so dang cute! I need to learn how to quilt. It is on my bucket list :) Hope you guys are doing great! Heard about the scare where you guys are. Glad you're safe!!! :)
ReplyDelete