12.09.2010

it's a jungle over here


First off, sorry about the lame-o posts lately.
Other than Steve's work, church, and baby, our lives have been pretty uneventful.
Hopefully it will be picking up here in the next month or so, though!

So the biggest news in my life:
I found baby bedding!
I know that sounds super lame, but I'm really excited about it.
I've been ultra picky.
Like I had to have barnyard red in it, and I wanted something gender neutral.
And I pretty much got what I wanted!
Thanks to grandparents--this is our Christmas from them.

(For the life of me, I could not get this picture to face the right direction. Sorry!)
I don't know if you can tell the difference in the picture, but I LOVE all the several different fabrics!




I saw this in Deseret Book back in August when I was home,
loved it,
but couldn't justify buying it.
Then when I went back in October, we stopped by DB again and it was still there.
I was telling my dad about it and he thought it was a necessary purchase.
So this is his contribution to baby's nursery.
Thanks Dad! :)



And finally, here is my latest baby bump pic (almost 35 weeks), after a long night at a Christmas party for Steve's company.
Can I just say I'm SO ready to be done with pregnancy?
These last 5 weeks seem like FOREVER long.
January feels as far away as it did in May.
I'm getting into the nesting phase, but unfortunately only toward baby stuff.
It would be nice if that feeling would carry over to the rest of my house, but so far it hasn't yet. :)
But we have an anniversary and Christmas coming up, so hopefully the time will go quickly!

5 comments:

  1. I love the bedding. I love the different patches in the giraffe--so cute!
    Oh Audrey, you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bedding is great! I love the neutral colors as well. I know for me once I seemed to have all the baby stuff done and I still felt like cleaning all the time it worked it's way over to the rest of the house as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog through Lisa's. I did not know you were pregnant! Congrats!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the pickiness about the bedding. I'm sure you remember. Ha! It's cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE I LOVE zoo animals, especially giraffes! I will have to make Jaden (is that still his name?) a Giraffe friend for his first birthday :) I am getting pretty good at them now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete