Jaden Allen Howell

7lbs. 2 oz.
20 1/4 in.
Born Friday, December 24, 2010
5:02 a.m.
The newest love of our lives.
And the BEST Christmas present ever!!
This is how he was brought in to us from the nursery after he got all cleaned up!
Brand new!
Just chillin' with Mom on Christmas day.
(Horrible pic of me, but this is our first family photo! It's a screen grab of us talking to family on skype...thank heavens for technology so we could show him off!)
We have definitely had the most memorable Christmas I think we'll ever have!
Welcome to the world, Jaden!
We are SO happy to have you!!

7lbs. 2 oz.
20 1/4 in.
Born Friday, December 24, 2010
5:02 a.m.
The newest love of our lives.
And the BEST Christmas present ever!!
Brand new!
Just chillin' with Mom on Christmas day.
(Horrible pic of me, but this is our first family photo! It's a screen grab of us talking to family on skype...thank heavens for technology so we could show him off!)We have definitely had the most memorable Christmas I think we'll ever have!
Welcome to the world, Jaden!
We are SO happy to have you!!
Congratulations!!! What a handsome baby! This is such a fun Christmas for you guys. I hope you are recovering well :)
ReplyDeleteOh Audrey I'm so happy for you! And thrilled that he came THREE WEEKS EARLY! Angie's really jealous right now of me and you, BUT she's hanging in there very well. I hope the labor and delivery went well (obviously if you have your baby then I'm assuming it did, right?). Way to go. What a Christmas present for you and Steve! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more about it. Much love to you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a wonderful Christmas gift! My sister and two aunts have Christmas birthdays, too, and we have always enjoyed having a birthday party or two in the middle of the holidays.
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun to watch Stan and Julie at the family party on the 23rd. They were checking their phones like every 30 seconds to get the latest update. Whenever a text would come in they would read it out loud to everyone. Some proud grandparents for sure!
Woot! Congratulations guys! He is adorable! I hope everything went well with the labor. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is beautiful, I don't see a single flaw on his little face! Being a Mom is the greatest feeling in the world, we're so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, he's so cute! Congrats you two!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you!!! So happy that you and baby are healthy and well. Can't wait to see more pictures of him!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! He is absolutely adorable! I'm excited to hear about how it all went and how you're doing now that you're a new mommy.
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love his name too...
congratulations
Congratulations! I love the picture of him under the stocking. That was cute of the nurses. Hope all is going well now that you're home. The next part is the best, so enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I checked your blog thinking maybe we would find you close to having your baby and I was so surprised to see he's already been here since Christmas! We are so happy for you guys. I hope you are all settling in well at home. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday Jaden! Well done Audrey!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful. YAY! Congratulations, cute parents! :) :)
ReplyDelete