it's official.
my brain is fried.
no more school. no more computer. no more homework. not for me.
does anyone else ever feel this way?
I've gone to school pretty much nonstop since Fall 2007.
(well, okay I had a two month summer break in 2008 and then I was engaged the next semester so school pretty much went out the window for awhile, but other than that...)
I don't know what happened. I was (still am) doing well in school, going along just trying to get done and then last week...
waBAM.
I quit.
not really, but my brain quit.
and I need it back. fast.
because I have a big finance exam tomorrow that I should be studying for right now.
any tips to get back on track?
I already pulled the whole "don't worry about anything/just have fun for a couple days/find ways to relax and rejuvenate/sleep more" efforts this past week.
like I made Steve watch the full-blown VHS copy of The Sound of Music with me on Sunday. (we don't even own a VHS player--we had to borrow one. and the movie, too.)
actually, Steve offered to put it on for me because it's my all-time favorite movie.
he loves me a lot.
so I don't know what to do.
and I think I'm rubbing off on my husband.
because yesterday we were invited to his parents' house for a festive fallish FHE with apples and doughnut juice.
that's what he said, anyway.
I think we're tired.
and I think it's october.
my absolutely favorite month in autumn!
and my poor brain's least favorite time of year.
maybe I'll be better next week...?
my brain is fried.
no more school. no more computer. no more homework. not for me.
does anyone else ever feel this way?
I've gone to school pretty much nonstop since Fall 2007.
(well, okay I had a two month summer break in 2008 and then I was engaged the next semester so school pretty much went out the window for awhile, but other than that...)
I don't know what happened. I was (still am) doing well in school, going along just trying to get done and then last week...
waBAM.
I quit.
not really, but my brain quit.
and I need it back. fast.
because I have a big finance exam tomorrow that I should be studying for right now.
any tips to get back on track?
I already pulled the whole "don't worry about anything/just have fun for a couple days/find ways to relax and rejuvenate/sleep more" efforts this past week.
like I made Steve watch the full-blown VHS copy of The Sound of Music with me on Sunday. (we don't even own a VHS player--we had to borrow one. and the movie, too.)
actually, Steve offered to put it on for me because it's my all-time favorite movie.
he loves me a lot.
so I don't know what to do.
and I think I'm rubbing off on my husband.
because yesterday we were invited to his parents' house for a festive fallish FHE with apples and doughnut juice.
that's what he said, anyway.
I think we're tired.
and I think it's october.
my absolutely favorite month in autumn!
and my poor brain's least favorite time of year.
maybe I'll be better next week...?
I know what you mean, there just come a point where enough is enough. If you're like me, I'm getting really ready to stay at home and make a pretty house instead of doing school!
ReplyDeleteMy email is kateandclark@gmail.com, email me so I have your email and I'll add you to our blog!
I feel like my brain is fried too! Ugh! When do you graduate?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes... we do need to catch up. ;)
I feel ya, girl! I would just play a mind game when I felt like my mind quit on me -- ya know, sudoku or mah jong -- something that isn't completely mindless, but still fun. It worked well enough to get the gears going again!
ReplyDeleteCall me sometime when you need a break -- just make sure it's after 4pm :) Love you guys!
Yeah, I feel like that about where I work right now. I've seriously almost walked out the door several times over the past week...
ReplyDeleteThat's october for ya
ReplyDelete