...today we made a very grown-up purchase...
TIRES.
not just any tires.
SNOW tires.
yep, you guessed it.
it's going to start snowing soon.
i'm not ready for winter.
but little savvy (our accord) will be.
i'm also not ready to start planning expenses like tires into our budget.
but steve is. :)
i'm really glad he likes shopping for man stuff like that.
i love you, honey.
thanks for letting me be a girl who doesn't know anything about tires.
Audrey I love your posts! They are so fun and insightful. Tires are definitely not a FUN thing for us girls to buy haha!:) It is so great to have husbands to help with those things!! I hope everything is going good for you two. We should definitely get together sometime soon. Miss you and thanks for the uplifting post!! :)
ReplyDeleteYuck. I DO NOT want winter either. BOOOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, congratulations! That's an exciting purchase. Oh winter, so many mixed feelings. I wish Christmas time could come without it until Christmas Eve and then let it melt away after New Years. Alas, Utah winters are ETERNAL! (sorry, random rant) You and your hubby are cute! :)
ReplyDelete