

Zupas is incredible. If you've never been, go. Now. I'm serious. I love their food and they're marketing the "fresh obsession." Seriously, I've never enjoyed a salad so much in my life. They have this amazing one (top picture) called "Nuts about Berries." It has strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and cinnamon-covered almonds with poppyseed dressing. Amazing. And the special salad that they're serving for the season is the Mango Berry salad. I'm addicted. It also has tons of fresh fruit on it. It's delish. And their paninis and soups are to die for, as well. It's by far my new favorite restaurant. It even pushed Cafe Rio out of the number 1 spot (don't worry, they're still a close second) because I feel so much better after I eat a sandwich, salad, and soup than I do after an enormous burrito. They have just right sized portions--enough to leave you satisified, but not too much to make you full. Plus, they give you fresh bread and a chocolate-covered strawberry with every meal. Sold.
Oh. my. goodness. Zupas is my favorite restaurant ever! I've never tried their salads because I can't pull myself away from the tomato basil soup and spinach/artichoke panini. Besides family, zupas (and cafe rio) is one of the things I miss most about Utah. Is that sad? Eat as much zupas for me as you can. And I'm pregnant so eat for three :)
ReplyDeletehahaha thanks for the permission megs!! i'll have to sneak some out to you somehow :) plus i just want to see you!
ReplyDelete