For our families' benefit, here are pictures of our winter home project:
Our Kitchen Backsplash
Before:
During:
| Our friends from our ward, Kim and Tom, flip houses. They taught us what to do and held our hands through the whole process. :) |
| Putting the tile up |
| Grouting |
| Okay this was when it was pretty much done and cleaned up, but I had to have proof that I was there, too. And YES I did my fair share. But I wouldn't hire myself :) |
After:
We love it! Fun and fast project. Our cabinets look really light in these pictures--I don't think these colors are true to form. It looks a lot better in real life. Come visit us and see for yourselves ;)
It looks really good! I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!
ReplyDelete(Heather)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!
Wow! Can you come do my house?!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Way to go!
ReplyDeletelove it!
ReplyDeleteI love it, and I'm jealous of the size of your beautiful kitchen!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! You guys did a great job! I can't wait to put up a different back splash in the kitchen - I know its sounds snobby, but I know exactly what I want versus what I already have! haha I love yours!!!! And thanks for your comment about the Honey - Do projects! I think my first will definitely be the fence, then tilling the yard, sod in the front, sprinklers, and a pergola. Did I mention the square foot gardening? Oh. And I want it all done by the end of April. bahahahaha. Yeah right.
ReplyDeleteThat is exactly what I wanna do to our backsplash. Thanks for some inspiration!
ReplyDelete