7.01.2011

playing catch up

Wow, where did June go?
We haven't had a lot going on,
but I swear every time I've turned around these past two weeks,
Jaden has been doing something new.

So here's what we've been up to:

First time on the swings at the park.

Mom tried to re-introduce the pacifier with a bigger size.
It lasted about as long as it took to take the picture.
No cute baseball and football binkies for us, I guess.

Time for solids!
He got a little teaser with pears before Mom and Dad learned that you start with the orange veggies first (how does everybody know this stuff?).
Anyway, Jaden has been chowing down on carrots, sweet potatoes, and now squash!
And of course the not-as-yummy rice cereal as well...meh...

My baby is sitting up all by himself!

Father's Day lovin'.

Playing with Dad (and drooling on Dad...).

FINALLY fitting into his BYU jammies.
I've been waiting for this day... :)

Love his huge smiles!
(Still no teeth...just trying to memorize this cute toothless smile before it changes)

And that's pretty much it.
In other news...
today is our birthday!
Yep, OUR birthday.
Steve's and mine.
We're kind of celebrating throughout the whole month, a little at a time.
Why is it so hard to get older?
I still feel like I'm 20.
But anyway, Happy Birthday to us!
I love you Steven and I hope you have the best day ever!
Here's to a great year being 26/24!!

3 comments:

  1. Audrey he is the cutest little guy ever!!!!! I love it, and happy birthday to you and Steve both!!! Hope it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you both! I love that father's day picture--you need to frame that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy smiley kid! Love all the pics. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete