Wow, where has October gone?
Here's a recap of our month:
1. A week of watching some ward members' children
2. A week of Steve in Paris
(still trying to get him to blog about that one...)
3. A week of Audrey in Utah
Add a couple days in between each week-long event,
and WABAM,
October's over.
So here are a few of our highlights.
Sadly, they're not the pumpkin carving, halloween partying, fall festival-ing pictures one usually expects during this season.
We pretty much missed ALL of that.
But we got some one-of-a-kind experiences instead this year.
A. Like Steve's business trip to Paris.
Just in case these are the only pics to make it on the blog,
I wanted to remember that he was there.
And I think he's handsome :)


B. And holy moly, baby showers galore!
I had three this past week while in Utah.
It was SO good to see everyone--
I don't know how else I would have seen so many friends and loved ones in one week!
And we are going to have one spoiled and good looking little boy!
Thank you SO much everyone!


Cute, no??
PS check out the matching sailor outfits.
We must be products of the 80's. :)



This pic turned out blurry!
So sad!
(Jess did yours turn out?)
But it needs to be said that I have the best friends in the world.
That was the best surprise ever!!!
Love you girlies!
I love this picture because I never thought we'd all be prego at the same time!!!
Two girls and a boy coming between December and January!
So glad we got the prego pic!! :)
I got to see Melaina for the first time in a couple years (way too long)!!
And she made baby boy Howell the CUTEST blanket ever!
I'm so excited to use it!!
Thanks so much, Melaina!!
C. We even got Simple Grace together for a Relief Society evening!

D. Oh yeah, and the whole reason I flew home:
To surprise this boy when he came home!
It took three tries from Delta, two tries from his mission president and two days to get him home, but he made it.
I guess he didn't want to come home or something, sheesh.
In fact, he didn't want to come home so badly, he made us take a tour of the conference center, walk through temple square and go shopping at the new Deseret Book before we could head home.
Whatever you want, Elder. :)
It was actually really fun.
And it's so good to have you back!
So there's our month...
Bring on November and 10 more weeks till we meet our little man!
Here's a recap of our month:
1. A week of watching some ward members' children
2. A week of Steve in Paris
(still trying to get him to blog about that one...)
3. A week of Audrey in Utah
Add a couple days in between each week-long event,
and WABAM,
October's over.
So here are a few of our highlights.
Sadly, they're not the pumpkin carving, halloween partying, fall festival-ing pictures one usually expects during this season.
We pretty much missed ALL of that.
But we got some one-of-a-kind experiences instead this year.
A. Like Steve's business trip to Paris.
Just in case these are the only pics to make it on the blog,
I wanted to remember that he was there.
And I think he's handsome :)


B. And holy moly, baby showers galore!
I had three this past week while in Utah.
It was SO good to see everyone--
I don't know how else I would have seen so many friends and loved ones in one week!
And we are going to have one spoiled and good looking little boy!
Thank you SO much everyone!


Cute, no??PS check out the matching sailor outfits.
We must be products of the 80's. :)
So sad!
(Jess did yours turn out?)
But it needs to be said that I have the best friends in the world.
That was the best surprise ever!!!
Love you girlies!
Two girls and a boy coming between December and January!
So glad we got the prego pic!! :)
And she made baby boy Howell the CUTEST blanket ever!
I'm so excited to use it!!
Thanks so much, Melaina!!
C. We even got Simple Grace together for a Relief Society evening!
D. Oh yeah, and the whole reason I flew home:
To surprise this boy when he came home!
I guess he didn't want to come home or something, sheesh.
Whatever you want, Elder. :)
It was actually really fun.
And it's so good to have you back!
So there's our month...
Bring on November and 10 more weeks till we meet our little man!
oh too bad I didn't know you were around! :( I fully have a cute outfit for baby boy Howell!
ReplyDeletehahahah dude i look huge next to you! and it was so great to see you woman! Made me miss the good ol days! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! It WAS a busy month! I wish so badly I could have been at your baby shower....it stinks living so far away! Can't believe it's only 10 weeks left! It will come so fast.
ReplyDeleteMy camera was dead for that pic, ask michelle! I need a copy of it too. And will you please email all the ones that are on your camera? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHEY! I live in Utah. And I have NO life. Totally would have come to baby showers. You should put me on the future list of things that happen while you're in Utah. I mean, not that you have to make time for me alone, I just mean so that I get an invite...
ReplyDeleteI will forgive you this once.
;)
Looks like you are busy and having lots of fun! Say hi to Steve from me and J. :)
ReplyDelete