
SHE'S HOME!!!
my dear sweet friend jamie lynn left on october 15, 2008 to serve a mission in rome italy.
(us at her "pre-mission missionary meeting")
my dear sweet friend jamie lynn left on october 15, 2008 to serve a mission in rome italy.
(us at her "pre-mission missionary meeting")

and on may 8, 2010, she came home!!

i have seriously missed this girl SO stinking much.
in fact, i have missed ALL my girls SO MUCH.
in the weeks since i said goodbye to college,
i've been thinking about all the experiences i've had in the past five years.
these girls pretty much MADE my college experience.
they changed my life.
i think it's safe to say we have one of those
"no matter where we go we'll always be friends"
kind of friendships.
thank goodness.
because otherwise universities in different states,
a year and a half separation across the world
and a little state back east
might be really hard.
but luckily we always have these memories to fall back on:


plus about 3,000 others that would be impossible to put on one post.
and although our oprah in 2014 dream probably won't pan out now
(thanks a lot oprah)
we'll still do something awesome and continue to make memories.
Like, maybe Italy 2014?
i love you girls!
welcome home jam!!!
(thanks a lot oprah)
we'll still do something awesome and continue to make memories.
Like, maybe Italy 2014?
i love you girls!
welcome home jam!!!
You make me cry! of course you can have the pics I'll email them to you right now. my blog background came from a site called "Hot Bliggity Blog" they have a lot of cute ones and it isn't TCBOTB so I thought it wouldn't be as well used. I'm glad you like it! YOU are beautiful! I miss you already!! I love you!
ReplyDelete