HOORAY for the end of the semester!
One final to go for me, two for Steve.
And then we're DONE!
This last month has been
inSANE.
So much to blog about, but no time to do it.
So here's a catch up.
Got to see my girlies...

sang at the festival of trees...
headed up north for a saturday studio day...

Steve had not one, but TWO piano recitals (lots of students!)...


...and of course we had to have some Christmas fun...
(we were trying to think outside the "gingerbread" box)

and if I was really mean or thought you cared,
I could share all of our Chinese, PR and business
papers/final projects/exam scores
that have been consuming our lives for the past month.
But luckily, those will soon be behind us and we can focus on more important things,
like...
Our anniversary!!!



And a little holiday we like to call Christmas...
Yep, I'm ready for the breath of fresh air the end of the semester brings.
And we only have one more semester left...
Again, I repeat:
HOORAY!!
One final to go for me, two for Steve.
And then we're DONE!
This last month has been
inSANE.
So much to blog about, but no time to do it.
So here's a catch up.
Got to see my girlies...
sang at the festival of trees...
headed up north for a saturday studio day...
Steve had not one, but TWO piano recitals (lots of students!)...
...and of course we had to have some Christmas fun...
(we were trying to think outside the "gingerbread" box)

and if I was really mean or thought you cared,
I could share all of our Chinese, PR and business
papers/final projects/exam scores
that have been consuming our lives for the past month.
But luckily, those will soon be behind us and we can focus on more important things,
like...
Our anniversary!!!
And a little holiday we like to call Christmas...
Yep, I'm ready for the breath of fresh air the end of the semester brings.
And we only have one more semester left...
Again, I repeat:
HOORAY!!
Awww . . . Anniversary! Yay! I love all the pics :) And way to go Steve with all those students! I liked that I could pick out the LeBarons :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the pretzel house! SO creative! :)
ReplyDeleteLots of fun stuff going on!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe pretzel house us awesome! What a great idea.
ReplyDelete