9.22.2009

Turbo Tourists: Nation's...Nucleus

yes, we visited our nation's...nucleus (thank you nacho libre)
LAST month and i still haven't posted pictures!
this wasn't really a turbo trip time-wise.
we spent five days in d.c. but turbo-ed through as many sites as we could.
SO MUCH WALKING!
but we loved it!
and we couldn't help making a thousand and one 'national treasure' movie comments.
you wouldn't be able to help yourself, either. :)

so enjoy some of the pics...





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice pictures! What is it with you guys & jumping off stuff? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You is cute! And yay for jumping pictures. And that license plate cracks me right up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Washington DC! What an awesome trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the most awesome license plate I've ever seen! Lovely pictures and lovely blog. I'm glad I found it! You and your husband are cute Audrey! :)

    ReplyDelete