5.26.2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

We've had a crazy fun weekend and it's hard to get back into the old routine. Just thought I'd share more pictures of our whirlwind month of May. Isn't May going by fast? Sheesh...


Friday--Barbeque and volleyball w/ friends at Canyon Glen Park. (Unfortunately this was the only good picture I got that day, sad)

Saturday--Lagoon! Steve's family has a foreign exchange student, Laura, staying with them for the school year. Awesome awesome girl, basically a sister. She's leaving in a couple of weeks to go back to Germany :( and the foreign exchange program she's with got discount passes for Lagoon. So somehow we ended up being the parents who took all the high school kids for the day. DRAMATIC. Two sixteen year olds and their brand new boyfriends, super energetic (and loud :) ) teenage girls with TONS of energy...wow, Steve and I were exhausted by the end of the day! We were so lame and actually spent some time riding kiddie rides and sitting on benches drinking lemonade slushies...I felt so old, haha. And yes, I DID make him go on Puff the Magic Dragon with me--the best ride at Lagoon and forever will be!! Haha :) But yeah, long but super fun day.




M0nday--We had our first Howell family holiday--our first holiday just to our own little family since we've been married. It was a good time. We spent the day planning a Yellowstone trip and grocery shopping, then went on a date to Subway, Red Mango, and the new Star Trek movie. Then Steve spent the evening helping me get stuff ready for a school project. I had to make potato stamps for my class so we had a great time using Christmas cookie cutters to make cool shapes (totally saves a ton of time--I'll never just cut shapes with a knife again).

Great weekend! I'm ready for another one...:) but I guess I'll just have to wait till school gets out. Only 3 more weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are cute -- just saying :) I'm sad I couldn't make it down on Friday . . . love you guys!

    ReplyDelete